Ohio has quickly made a name for itself, when it comes to trophy bucks. Located in East Central Ohio, Ridge Creek Lodge of Ohio has some of the best whitetail habitat in the state. With over 7,000 acres of mainly contiguous ground, we are able to manage our property year round to help grow those Ohio giants! With abundant water sources, wooded draws, and over 20 food plots placed throughout the property, we have worked hard to create the best hunting we can for our clients. Mineral stations and corn feeders are used year round as well to help attract, grow, and hold mature bucks on our property. Our stands are already in place and consist of a mixture of blinds, ladder stands, and lock-on’s.
Hunting with Us
Our whitetail hunts are 100% free range hunts. We have put in work year round to ensure that we provide you with the best hunt that we can. We run mineral stations in the off-season, plant food plots, and have several stands already hung in the areas we feel are the best. We do try to manage our property for mature bucks. As a result, we have a 130″ minimum in place to give younger bucks the best opportunity to reach maturity.
- Sept. 30 – Oct. 4 (Opening Week): $2,500
- Oct. 28 – Nov. 1 (Rut Archery): $2,500
- Nov. 4 – 8 Rut Archery): $2,500
- Nov. 11 – 15 (Rut Archery): $2,500
- Dec. 2-5 (5 Day Gun): $2,800 (Optional 6th day: $400)
- Jan. 4-7 (4 Day Muzzleloader): $2,500
* A select number of 2 and 3 Day Gun hunts are available upon request.
(Exact Dates Subject to Change)
(50% Deposit Required to Book)